Pages

Rustic Hillside Minimalist Cabin Design by Reiulf Ramstad Architects

ADS
Filed Under: Small Houses Rustic Hillside Minimalist Cabin Design by Reiulf Ramstad Architects

I understand that some of you wanting to get one good looking house. Luxurious, contemporary and up to glamorous and minimalist one is what you’re searching for. There’s nothing wrong with that choice if you’re wanting those, but let me tell you, that quest of hunger from wanting houses in many kinds of style will never end. You will crave for more and in the end you will end up broke because you can’t afford the house bills and too many to chase. Maybe we should all take a look again what is the main purpose of a house.

For me, a house is something to shelter you from rain, cold, heat and a house must also be healthy. That sums up the idea of a house in my mind although I can’t avoid saying that I am also enjoying the look other houses which is contemporary, minimalist, glamorous and luxurious. I am only enjoying seeing but not buying or wanted to own one. My dream house is a decent house. Not too eye catchy, just enough to shelter me from cold, rain, heat and has to be healthy, because to me what’s important is the love inside the house.

That’s my philosophy of a house, a dream house of mine. Just like my house philosophy, this house you’re about to see really almost represent it all. The architect, Reiulf Ramstad Architects, has played a perfect round up charms brought in to this house. The house is situated on the top of a hill overlooking the ocean and the horizon, in the midst of an uncultivated landscape on a small peninsula. Effortlessly this rustic cabin connects with the surrounding nature and the beautiful scenery. Wooden materials in grey colors all over outside this minimalist cabin interact and fit in with the existing shape and natural colors has strengthen the connection of the surrounding landscape. Beautiful isn’t it?

  • Gallery
  • Related Posts
  • Related Category

Minimalist Cabin Design by Reiulf Ramstad Architects  (1)

Minimalist Cabin Design by Reiulf Ramstad Architects  (2)

Minimalist Cabin Design by Reiulf Ramstad Architects  (3)

Minimalist Cabin Design by Reiulf Ramstad Architects  (4)

Minimalist Cabin Design by Reiulf Ramstad Architects  (5)

Minimalist Cabin Design by Reiulf Ramstad Architects  (6)

ADS
 

Most Reading