Pages

Idea : How to Paint a Wall Mural

ADS
Caroline’s DIY mural project is a great way to apply graphics on a wall by using a simple projector, a simple technique for those of you who like to make your own projects and designs. Now here are few words about this project & technique from CarrieCan blog : “I designed the mural for my sisters bedroom. The drawing was done in Illustrator and then projected on the wall using a video projector. I traced the outline with a pencil. And then started filling it in making sure the pencil marks we’re covered. I used artist paint brushes for this. It took about 3 coats to get the color right. I used lacquer paint because it was a leftover from a different project but I would advise people to use emulsion or acrylic paint for a smoother finish (with lacquer it’s very hard to get rid off ’stripes’ from the paint brush.”
wall mural Idea : How to Paint a Wall Mural
ADS
 

Most Reading